- A sturdy steel cooking bowl with porcelain ceramic coating.
- Lid with inbuilt temperature gauge.
- Two Rust free aluminium dampers to control the temperature.
- Removable chrome plated cooking grate.
- Zinc plated foldable legs for easy storage.
For the home chef without the space to house a full-sized grill in their balcony or backyard, Flare On brings together the best in portability and functionality, the Skipper Briefcase.
- Compact, full-feature grill designed to fit in any space without compromising on Functionality.
- Sleek look and premium feels making it one of the get to go grills
- Rectangular shape and all grilling features including aluminium damper, temperature gauge, and foldable stainless-steel legs, this compact grill packs a real punch.
- Made of mild steel and protected with a porcelain-enamel coating, our grills provide you with the best in terms of quality, aesthetics, resistance and sturdiness.
- The lid additionally has an in-built temperature gauge, allowing even more control over your cooking.
- Two aluminium intake dampers on either side, that provides rust-resistance and easy intake of oxygen to keep your barbecue alive and burning.
- Removable steel plated cooking grate, provides a durable and sturdy cooking area of 1140 sq. cm, being large enough for all your barbecue needs and quite easy to clean
- Ingenuity in design shines through in the form of stainless-steel legs that swing up shrinking the Briefcase Grill.
|Product Size||43.3cm x 30cm x 15cm|
|Cooking Grate||41.3cm x 26.5cm|
|Charcoal Pan||32.2cm x 17cm x 8cm|
|Fire Bowl||43.2cm x 28.2cm x 10cm x 0.5mm|
|Lid||43.3cm x 28.2cm x 8.5cm x 0.5mm.|